AnTiGravity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnTiGravity

The future of Universe101 Andromeda

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorrectJeans
Admin
CorrectJeans

Have you ever? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever?   Have you ever? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:47 pm

This is a normal game of "Have you ever?", except it's OGame theme only.

Rules: Someone posts a Have you ever? question, and if you have done it before, you acknowledge it and post a new question. If there is no answer within 12 hours, a new question can be posted by whoever gets there first.

I'll start:

Have you ever: prepared to crash someone who has two colonies in the same system, and after crashing your probe to make a debris field for your recyclers, you realize that you hit the wrong colony and have to send another probe to the correct planet?
Back to top Go down
Padfoot Industries

Padfoot Industries

Have you ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever?   Have you ever? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 pm

Yes I have!

Have you ever sent your recyclers to clear a DF but mistakely sent them on an attack mission and lost the darn recs?
Back to top Go down
CorrectJeans
Admin
CorrectJeans

Have you ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever?   Have you ever? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Yes, unfortunately (my target was uncomfortably amused).

Have you ever been scouting out targets with your arrow keys, and unknowingly hit the up or down arrow key so you accidentally sent out multiple esp missions to the wrong galaxy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have you ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever?   Have you ever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnTiGravity :: AnTiGravity Public Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: