AnTiGravity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnTiGravity

The future of Universe101 Andromeda

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applications

Go down 
+5
gigalabesh
SalZakath
V.O.
CorrectJeans
wis3crakk69
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wis3crakk69
Admin

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 pm

All new A.G. members must post an application here detailing why he/she is worthy of joining A.G. We are going to be a strong, tightly knit alliance that is organized, dedicated and active. To this goal, please explain why we should accept you.
Back to top Go down
https://antigravity44.forumotion.net
wis3crakk69
Admin

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Here is what I have so far:

From TTH:
Hello, im TearTheHorizon, some of you who know me probably know me as TTH.

In uni 42 i was a loyal member of A.G until i was banned. (the details are too lengthy to post but me and Saturn [currently JupiterEclipse] used the same computer and they didnt believe we were two separate people)

Ive been ogaming for around 2/3 years. With my first account in uni 30, then 27 and 35. I quit playing and then was informed of the beta and i had to try. I currently play in 101 and 102 (Andromeda and Barym)

I hope to better the alliance by providing aid, both militaristic and economical, to our members. And by providing an unbiased opinion to the A.G senate.
Back to top Go down
wis3crakk69
Admin

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:42 pm

From SoulAssasin:

i vote that we shair a bit about ourselfs. so +1

and i will just go ahead and put out my 2 cents

this is my first account in Ogame. i come from a game called AE (Astro Empires)

Jeans has been helping me threw msn, and mail. i am a fighter by heart, and i hate simmers with a passion.

i am 22, live in Texas USA, real name is Matt.

i am hoping to do well in this game, and i thank you all for giving me a chance.
Back to top Go down
wis3crakk69
Admin

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:43 pm

From DomWeasel:

DomWeasel. My name is Dominic, and the weasel is a whim of mine as it's the family nickname for me.

I'm 18. I'm English, hailing from the county of Norfolk.

First played Ogame in 2006, in Uni, also in the same year, played in 12, 14 and 16. I learnt from each Uni and progressed.

Gave up the game through college, as I didn't have the time.

Rejoined to play in Uni 43 in April I think... played for a few months, then got sick and tired of my alliance and a player who kept destroying me, no matter what I did. I admire him in a way.

I am follower, rather than a leader, I'll admitt that. All those Universes mean that I do have experience but not in depth experience.

I always give my opinion, no matter how untactful it may be if I believe that my opinion will matter.

I do contribute. I once played a game called Inselkampf, and my alliance the Heroes Elite, were of only middling importance and rather downtrodden. But we were a very tight knit group, we all became friends through a combination of the game and sharing our own interests. Safe to say when the game became completely impossible to play, we were all still very active on the forum just for the company.

I'm kinda looking for a similar thing here, though I may have left Zoltar and therefore it'll seem a little odd for me to say it, I am fiercely loyal to my alliance friends. I don't wander off to the company of stronger players just for the sake of strength.

I can't of anymore to write, but I hope I've justified my existence within these 1556 characters.
Back to top Go down
wis3crakk69
Admin

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:44 pm

From Padfoot:

Player Padfoot Industries tells you the following:

Gentlemen,

My name is Padfoot. I have been playing in OGame for longer than I care to remember.

I have played in Uni 35 and 37 and am currently playing in Uni 42 and Andromeda.

I am also an old RS hand. Played with the SPA in RS.

My experience stems from the length of time I have been playing this game. I have learned the in's and out's of this game over time and learned the strategies inherent in this game.

I am extremely loyal to my friends and will go to any lengths to help and protect my alliance members.

I hope I am worthy of this alliance.

Padfoot
Back to top Go down
wis3crakk69
Admin

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 pm

From ProudMonkey:

Hey guys, since we seem to be running it down i guess ill share.

Ive played for over 3 years now and in roughly a half dozen Unis.

I was top 20 ranked with a top 20 fleet in Uni 8 until recently when i was finally crashed and couldnt face rebuilding 3 years plus of work. Razz

I have over 100 HOFs to my name, dozens of Advanced and at one time had 3 top 10 hits on the board.

Also playing Uni 42 atm.
Back to top Go down
CorrectJeans
Admin
CorrectJeans

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Hello, I'm CorrectJeans. Just call me Jeans, please.

I started in RS and played that for about 3 months before it fell apart and I quit. About 5 months ago I decided to play OGame, and joined up in uni42. In about 2 weeks I figured out how to get resources really fast and began shooting through the ranks.

I am the ex-leader of Big Guns [BFG].

At the moment I only play uni44 after losing my entire fleet in uni42 to Vestica.

I go to school online mostly, so I'm at home for a large portion of the day, which I use following OGame. If there is anything else you would like to know me, feel free to shoot me a message.
Back to top Go down
V.O.

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Hello Peoples! I am Ethan from CA.

I started to play this year on Ragespace the Ipod app I am sure you all have heard of by now. I played with Jeans there in the AON the alliance fighting for the top spot with AG.I played universe 42 when Ragespace got to bugged and unfair to play any more. I still consider myself a very good player that has unfortunatly made some bad choices.

In universe 42 I would be ranked very high but a bad homeworld location made me a target for some of the biggest players. I have still been able to stay in the 2000 rank until I was recently banned for reasons unknown to me.

I am as active as possible but during the school week I am not as active do to a busy schedule. I am rising back up to where I was when I first started this universe. I will be able to provide military and resource support to allot of people because I like to spread out my planets.
Back to top Go down
SalZakath

SalZakath

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm SalZakath from uni 42. I made it to top 850 rank and i was a member in A.G. in uni 42. I am a very active member and when the time comes i can help in a time of war. I'm an excelent turtle so i make sure i dont give players to attack me. There is little i dont understand with Ogame which helps alot when helping newbies.
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Hello all,

I'm Cain -- a returning from a hiatus from ogame some time ago. I catch on quick and have experience with some other strategy browser games that will certainly help here. I am nearly always on, especially during work -- it helps keep me sane.
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Hey, I've been playing for only a few months. I joined A.G. as soon as i was able to on universe 42, but i never really got involved with the alliance.

This time around though I will get more involved with the alliance and hopefully improve my strategy.

Thank you for letting me into the alliance, I will do my best to aid the alliance in anyway possible.
Back to top Go down
gigalabesh

gigalabesh

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:47 pm

hey everyone, my names nick and i live in michigan. i have about three or four months experience in ogame but i am doing very well in uni 42 (rank 1332). i also play in uni 35 too. im usually a fleeter and i love to participate in wars. i will also help out anyone who needs it.
Back to top Go down
Babyfarkmcgeezak

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Hello everyone,
My name is Babyfarkmcgeezak after the baddest ass gangster in the universe in the show South Park. You guys can call me babyfark. I started out playing in RS which as you all know fell apart. I was the leader of an alliance called UNSC which gave me tons of experience in the game. After that I started to play ogame in uni 42 in which I am currently ranked about 800 and rising quickly. I have experience playing with padfoot and can vouch for him being a loyal and good player.
I am 23 from Toronto and I am currently living in the Caribbean in my second year of medschool. It's nice to meet all you guys and you all seem like pretty advanced players so I think this alliance should be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:08 pm

top 2k in u42, and an AG member with some pull in u42
Back to top Go down
Preachakilla

Preachakilla

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Alright Well not to beat around the bush i'lljustget right into why i deserve to stay in A.G

I deserve to be in this alliance because i am an active member who is online 80% of the Day (ocrack is additcting) I have Experiance In Ogames as I have had Accounts in uni 25 uni 26 and uni 3 for over a year.

When it comes to being in an alliance i am always Trying to Help my Fellow members out with Advice and ACS missions when i can And when needed in times of War i am ruthless in attacking on behalf of the alliance
Back to top Go down
Titan D

Titan D

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi all, I go by the name Titan D. I started playing OGame a little over a year ago in uni 28. I moved on to uni 40 and still have my account there in vac mode (love the 2x speed). At one time my account was in the top 700 or so but has fallen to the mid 900's because I've haven't been playing for a while. The short version of why I haven't played as much lately is that my wife gave birth to our son a few months back who was about 4 months early... so needless to say I've been busy with that. Smile

But things have settled down some what so I decided I would try out the new design and see how I like it. Plan on being mostly a miner for a while so I'll have some nice deut to trade for some good rates (once I get a few colonies up and running)! Smile I'm loyal to my alliance and will do anything to help out a fellow clan member who needs help.

Oh and my name is Dennis and I'm from Mobile, AL US.
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: because...   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 pm

i have many expiriences....I am playing for 3 years and i was in many wars and everything other.....i have built 50 stars already trough these 3 years....

so you see now if i am worthy
Back to top Go down
Ahriman

Ahriman

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:40 pm

hey,

i have had previous ogame experience in uni3 with an 800k+ account

before retiring about 4 months ago, i am a miner/raider style player

looking to get back into the game! i'm very active and like to get involved in alliance discussions/plans/wars/ect..

would be very greatful and excited to get this opportunity!

thanks,

Ahriman
Back to top Go down
Imperial

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:11 am

Hey, i go by Imperial Navy, i am the founder of the alliance Vaders Fist alliance in universe 40. we are currently ranked about 75 with 8 members.

I am also in universe 42 ranked at about 1000. And am ranked 995 in uni 40. have been playing for a little over half a year and know a lot on how the game works.

Imperial Navy
Back to top Go down
nemr11

Applications Empty
PostSubject: App   Applications Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Been playing for a few years off and on and have a decent understanding of the game. Haven't really been into any major alliances, so I'm shaky about the whole alliance combat system, but shouldn't give me much trouble. Currently ranked at 280, and should be back into lower 200's in 24 hours.

Personal wise, I'm in the US Airforce Special Forces, and enjoy motorcycling and tinkering with computers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guardian

Applications Empty
PostSubject: applying   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Hi, I'm guardian angel, I've been playing ogame for about 3 years total and have had profiles in unis 9, 25, and andromeda. My first profile was in uni 25 (from which I was banned for "multi accounting"... stupid story Crying or Very sad ) and I played that for over 2 years; I ended being ranked 213th having founded an allaince (SPAWN) that consisted of 24 players at its largest. I took a break for awhile and started again in uni 9 which I am currently ranked 362 after a year. My andromeda account (for which I'm applying) is my newest one being only a month or so old and I'm ranked 2123. My playing style is fast research and heavy defence first. I'm primarily a miner to start and when the resources become sufficient I either aid other players with good trading or if it better suits the alliance I create destroyers Smile . I believe that since I'm easily adaptable I would suit virtually any need the alliance would ask of me and loyalty is #1 in my book.

Thank you for the consideration,

Guardian angel
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Applications Empty
PostSubject: application   Applications Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:25 pm

Hi there!

My name is Hannibal, im top 710. I have been playing since 4 or 5 years now. I have played in ogame.es. I have reached 5 millions points in other universe having deathstars. im a strong player, im always active. most od the day.

c YA
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Application   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Hello, I am Lollasaurus. I believe I can be a great asset to this alliance by defending, supporting, and providing for other members. I am currently only ranked 2200, but I hope to increase this rank overtime by being constantly active. I have played Ogame before in universe 28 a couple years ago, and have only recently started up again. By being readily accessible and completely loyal, I strongly believe I can be a valuable resource to this alliance.

-Lollasaurus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnTiGravity :: AnTiGravity Public Forum :: Diplomatic Headquarters-
Jump to: